Introducing the new Salsa M mid wheel drive powerchair from Quickie. With its mid wheel drive technology, the Salsa M is able to deliver an extremely compact turning circle, allowing for great indoor manoeuvrability. A narrow width and very low seat height ensures that you’re able to navigate through doorways and confined spaces effortlessly. When travelling outdoors, Quickie’s all-wheel independent suspension and anti-pitch technology ensures stability and safety at all times.
- Flip up armrests and footrests for easy accessibility.
- Lift-off backrest for easy transportation and storage.
- Very low seat height to the seat pan (from 40.5cm, and from only 45.5cm with powered tilt) makes access under tables and into vehicles easy.
- Low push force, emergency freewheel allows the Salsa to be moved very easily when it is in freewheel.
- A full range of powered options available including centre of gravity tilt in space, lift and tilt, recline and ELR/ALR powered leg rests.
- Effortlessly climbs up to a 70mm kerb.
- 50Ah gel batteries and powerful high-torque motors provides up to 26 km (16 miles) of driving range at speeds of 6 or 10 kph (4 or 6mph)
- Crash test approved – The Salsa M has been successfully crash tested and fulfils the performance requirements for ISO 7176-19
As with all wheelchairs there are different specifications which affect use and price. It is always wise to be assessed and measured before ordering to ensure the right chair and specification is selected to best suit the needs of the user. Please contact customer services to arrange an assessment by one of our trained staff or for a prescription/order form.